KB Motorsports Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- If there is a special order we must bill your credit card at the time of purchase in order to assure your placement in the ordering process.
- All orders are shipped to the billing address no exceptions.
- In stock orders ship same day if order is place before 3:00PM Eastern time.
- All Ground orders do not have a guaranteed transit time (3-7 business days is common)
- All orders are shipped the most economical way.
- Virtually any method of shipment is available upon request. Just tell us your needs in the checkout notes and we will try to accommodate them. We can ship parts via UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3 Day Select up until 3PM Eastern time .
- KB Motorsports cannot guarantee to have every item in our catalog in stock.
- Shipping is a flat rate of 10.00 on any new item we sell to the lower 48 states.
- We accept Visa, American Express, Discover , Mastercard
- PayPal & Google Checkout is gladly accepted.
- All parts are guaranteed to be new and factory original unless noted otherwise.
- KY Residents will pay a 6% state sales tax.
- 15% Restocking on most return items.
- 15% Cancellation Fee
- Special ordered items can not be returned. (Shocks, Custom Length A-Arms, and Swing-Arms, etc)
- Claims for lost or damaged goods must be made directly to the carrier (USPS, FexEx, UPS, DHL). All goods are carefully packed and in good condition when shipped. Claims must be made with the carrier, not with KB Motorsports. We will furnish any information we have to help you establish a claim with the shipping provider.
- All credit card transactions are subject to verification by the given billing address. If the billing address given does not match what your credit card company has on file you will be contacted by us either by email or by phone. We are not responsible for lost time in the ordering process due to non-verifying credit card information.
***Due to yearly changes in pricing, all pricing listed on the site are subject to change without notice***
Warranties and Guarantees - Manufacturers offer warranties on their own products and most of them do not allow us to make any decision on whether a product will be replaced or repaired. Cash refunds are never allowed. Please follow the warranty instructions provided by the manufacturer. Manufacturers require warranty returns to be accompanied by written information regarding length of time uses, cause of failure, and any other information you provide will be helpful. Damages arising from the design or manufacturing of any item are sole responsibility of the manufacturer. If you have any questions, call KBM at (270)-774-1982.